[Healeys] Decarbonizing technique?

John Sims ahbn6 at verizon.net
Fri Dec 18 04:53:08 MST 2009

I remember years ago there were products on the market that did the same
thing = Bardahl or something like that. When you poured it down the throat
of the carburetor, they create a lot of smoke in the exhaust. There were
called instant tune-ups weren't they?

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

http://www.healey6.com