[Healeys] Decarbonizing technique?

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Fri Dec 18 00:07:14 MST 2009

It is a known trick of the trade as is pouring down brake fluid (ATF is
another I have heard about). It might help a bit for a while but the
only proper way is doing it the hard way: lift the cilinder head and
remove the carbon deposits in the head, on the valves and on the piston
tops.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL