[Healeys] Garage lift

Frakes, Jim jimf at frakes-eng.com
Thu Dec 17 08:45:07 MST 2009

Dennis,

Bob Haskell and I live close to each other and find the lifts in our
respective garages a god send when working on the cars. I added on my
extra two car garage in 2003 and dropped it 16 inches deeper and raised
the ceiling so it is closer to 11 feet. Due to lot lines restrictions,
the depth is not as great as I wanted, only 20 feet.  So, when I have a
car pulled forward, the door cannot come up all the way, just enough
clearance for the Bj8 under and any of the other (Healeys) cars to fit

We finished a BN4 resto in 2005 and are working now on a 100. I do not
know what I would do without it. Since Bob is 6'9" his is a little too
tall for me but we work it out. (so is the top of his tool box!)

Mine came from Greg Smith also and they delivered and set up for $600. I
also added one in my daughter and son-in-laws third bay for the Mustang
GT Convertible.

Jim