[Healeys] Gas Caps

robertduquette at sympatico.ca robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Thu Dec 17 06:42:56 MST 2009

I think it will stop by itself in about 3 weeks ... :)

Maybe you should put sugar in the gas tank and plan to clean it out in the
spring before firing up your car!!!  :)

I would suspect that someone is accessing your car like others have
mentioned.

Look into a motion activated camera?  I think that deer hunting places sell
them.