[Healeys] Dual Brake System

Peter Linn greylinn at ozemail.com.au
Wed Dec 16 23:14:50 MST 2009

G'day Ron

I had to put dual circuit brakes on my V6 engined BN1 for compliance here in
Oz. the car has original (5 stud) drums on the rear, Wolseley 6/110 discs on
the fornt (calipers are similar to 3000) I've used a Datsun 240/260/280Z
master cylinder (7/8" bore) with a booster acting on the front only.
Although I have yet to use the car in anger, all seems to work pretty well
so far.

Cheers

Peter Linn
Brisbane Oz