[Healeys] healey ID tag on ebay

gilbert gauthier comkanuk at cgocable.ca
Wed Dec 16 21:38:04 MST 2009

         He bought it just for the kick of it , vintage tags for
vintage cars this way we will see on the ad: match number car with 50
mi. since restoration with california plate and 3 owner since
new  .......for the modique sum of 60K.

Gilbert

looking for 100 M at reasonable price...........dreaming

Le 09-12-16 ` 21:57, m.brouillette at comcast.net a icrit :