[Healeys] healey ID tag on ebay

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Wed Dec 16 17:13:33 MST 2009

Won't that be problematic if the car has previously been 'officially' scrapped?

bs

--------------------------------
Bob Spidell - San Jose, CA

O.K., let me end all this speculation. I told a Healey restorer friend of
mine about the tags and he bought them both with the "buy it now" option.
Don't be surprised if you see them at RM or Barret Jackson sometime in the
future with a Heritage certificate and looking just like the car that they
were on originally. I think I would rather see a Healey resurrected from an
ID plate in it's original form than just to disappear completely. And trust
me, this guy is a top notch restorer so maybe it will be a pheonix after
all.
Mike MacLean
56 BN2
60 AN5