[Healeys] Garage lift

Wolfe, Dennis dewolfe at firstam.com
Wed Dec 16 15:42:37 MST 2009

I'm looking to purchase an electric car lift for my home garage to allow me to store my BJ8 above one of my other cars.
Any tips as to features or manufacturers I should look for?
Thanks,
Dennis Wolfe
'66 MKIII
This message may contain confidential or proprietary information intended only for the use of the
addressee(s) named above or may contain information that is legally privileged. If you are
not the intended addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to the intended addressee,
you are hereby notified that reading, disseminating, distributing or copying this message is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message by mistake, please immediately notify us by
replying to the message and delete the original message and any copies immediately thereafter.

Thank you.