[Healeys] Tyres

Guy R Day grday at btinternet.com
Tue Dec 15 00:59:21 MST 2009

Keith,

Have a look at:-
http://thegarageblog.com/garage/tire-review-nankang-ex500/   From post 21
on.... :-)
http://www.epinions.com/reviews/Nankang_Trailer_Tires_Utility_Tire
http://www.tyretest.com/

Tread separation and sidewalls seem to be an issue but most times the
complaints mentioned are caused by overheating due to under inflation
pressures.  Also, the complaints indicate use for an extended time period
immediately prior to the problem arising, this would support the low
pressure leading to overheating causation.

>From reading your post you don't seem to use the car so often so why not use
them?

Guy R Day