[Healeys] Tyres

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 00:10:27 MST 2009

I don't know too much about Nankang, except they are based in Taiwan.  These
days that's more or less a good thing, but likely most of the product is
made in China.   If their quality control is good, it could be good stuff,
hard to say.  A bit of a risk.

Definitely do not keep use those old Michelins.  Old Michelins (even with no
wear) have a bit of a tendency to blow out on the road - dangerous.
Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1
'59 Jag Mk IX