[Healeys] Chassis Numbers

Patrick Yoas pyoas at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 14 17:54:03 MST 2009

I hope this settles this once and for all. There is a starboard side and a
port side. They remain the same no matter if the car is upside down(like they
are in OZ). Boats or ships underwater, are often described as leaning on the
ocean floor on their port or starboard sides(even if they're in OZ land)
Patrick