[Healeys] Information needed on BN7 MkII

John McElrath linsley46 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 17:45:32 MST 2009

I am restoring a very early BN7 MK II ( maybe the 3rd/4th one made) and I
decided to try to make this a "gold" car -  I probably need to have my head
examined for starting this but I want to finish it as close as possible to
the way it came from the factory.  I have gotten lots of information from
Rich Chrysler and others but have been unsuccessful in getting in any
information from other members of the concours committee.  So I thought I
would try a broadcast to the group.

I would appreciate hearing from owners of BN7 MKIIs who have pictures of
gold cars and would be willing to share information that will help me get
this car right.  I would certainly like to hear from anyone that can help me
make sure what I am doing is as correct as possible - understanding that is
often hard to define - especially with these "transition" cars.  Please
contact me directly if you are interested in sharing you knowledge and
experience with these unique cars.

Thanks,
John