[Healeys] Power supplies-non Healey

John Sims ahbn6 at verizon.net
Sun Dec 13 16:02:13 MST 2009

Are these the ones that are used for battery chargers, etc. If so, most
communities have a recycling program that usually is listed in the telephone
book.

As a rule, whenever I purchase an item that has one of these converters, I
use my Dymo label maker and paste a label on it so that I know what it is
for when I need to use it 6 months or so later.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

http://www.healey6.com