[Healeys] Chassis Numbers

Charlie Baldwin mgcharlie at comcast.net
Fri Dec 11 15:02:03 MST 2009

Gary/David,
My late '61 built BT7 has a number stamped there, but it does not
correlate to any number on the ID plate on the firewall.  The chassis
no., engine number, and the description of the car all match the
Heritage certificate that I have, so there is little chance that someone
switched the ID plate in its first 11 years before I owned it.
Charlie