[Healeys] heritage certificate question

Josef.Eckert at t-systems.com Josef.Eckert at t-systems.com
Thu Dec 10 23:18:48 MST 2009

As chassis number on the right front shock tower was mentioned I am a bit
puzzled. As far as I know, Jensen stamped in their production number there,
but this is different to the real chassis number or even the real body
number.
As far as I can say its like this on my original 62 BT7. The number stamped in
the shock tower is different to body and chassis number.
Please correct me, if I am wrong.

Josef Eckert
Konigswinter/GERMANY

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----