[Healeys] YOM again

Healey Bruce healeybruce at roadrunner.com
Thu Dec 10 19:41:07 MST 2009

Hi Richard.  I have 1960 YOM plates on my Healey.  It took a bit of doing at
the DMV, but the Healey did NOT have them originally.  It is not necessary
to show they were continually on the car.  What you say is (or was) correct
for black plates (1962+), but not older.  And I think the black plates are
now available as YOM.

Bruce Steele
1960 BN7
Brea, CA