[Healeys] cold air box 3000

I Erbs eyera3 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 09:05:56 MST 2009

based the replys I have gotten, the concern is air starvation to rear carb.
Especially on tri-carb engines. Not sure why it was a good idea on the 4 cyl
cars, but the 6cyl. Maybe the carbs are closer together on the 4s. How did
they push air into the carbs on the rally cars?  They have an air vent in
the grill. I thought that fed the carbs. Again, its more of a aesthetic
thing. I think an air box looks cool. Will provide any details on what I
find out that works
cheers,

2 fenders down, 2 to go!
anyone have a spare left fender rear they need out of their garage?  Don't
mind fixing the dogleg, But mine has a ton of bondo above the swag line and
along the back side section.  Way to much to fix, plus have been unable to
locate a replacement panel for the section above the swag line. So if you
have a good section from half way back from the middle of the wheel arch,
send a photo and let me know.
John Wilson, if you are reading this. did you find anything for me in your
barn? I'll drive down this weekend. How about you Bill Bolton. There has to
be a good section left from Russ' shop....
Ira

--
I Erbs
Portland, OR