[Healeys] oil filter

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Wed Dec 9 15:14:28 MST 2009

I seem to recall my spin-on adapter from Moss came with a Fram PH3600. I use a Wix equivalent with good results--the PH3600 is a common size.

bs

--------------------------------
Bob Spidell - San Jose, CA

I have a spin on oil filter adapter on my 66 BJ8 and would like to use
a Purolator Pureone or a K&N filter. The filter I have been using is
a Fram PH2825 and I understand that Fram is not the best oil filter or
at least has the reputation of not being the best oil filter. I have
not been able to cross reference the Fram PH2825 to an appropriate
Purolator or K&N filter. Can anyone on the list tell me the correct
Purolator or K&N filter designation for my spin on adapter. Or is
there a better oil filter out there I should be using?
Bernie