[Healeys] english parts.com

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Tue Dec 8 14:59:40 MST 2009

Got some shoes for my BJ8 from them when nobody else--Moss, VB, etc.--had them in stock. The shoes appeared to be relined but their info didn't specify that (the ones I got from them were bonded but I believe the originals are riveted). At any rate, the shoes are OK so far (4K miles or so).

Service was satisfactory.

bs

--------------------------------
Bob Spidell - San Jose, CA

They look like a Moss Motors distributer since the part numbers are from
Moss.

Ron

http://www.englishparts.com/

Came across this site while researching headers for my car please share any
experiences -,+

The cold air box idea was not really for HP, more for looks.
the header idea is for HP and looks.

what should I look out for in making/buying headers?

Thanks.
In some respects it has been a good thing that I have waited 35 years to
finish my car. This list has been invaluable,
it just would have been a lot cheaper then, but I would be ready to do it
again now anyways.....:)

--
I Erbs
Portland, OR