[Healeys] Extra engine, break it down or leave it together ?

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Tue Dec 8 07:37:46 MST 2009

So I am not the only idiot around using domestic appliances (dishwasher,
drier, hairdrier, oven) in our hobby.
I do have an extra old hot air oven/grill (also good for deep freeze
pizza's), fridge (beer, glue, locktite) and deep freeze (interference
fitments together with oven) in the garage.
If you clean aluminium in a dishwasher it may discolor a bit, but often
it does not happen. Why? Perhaps to do with the various components of
the alloy.
Cheers,
Kees Oudesluijs