[Healeys] Extra engine, break it down or leave it together ?

Robert Blair rnbmail at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 7 19:52:26 MST 2009

My opinion:  For long term storage in a barn with no mositure control I would
break the engine down, oil/protect all parts and store separately.  Puting oil
in all the holes etc is only a stop gap deal.   There are storage oils/greases
available.  WD40 is not for storage.   Plus you will know what condition the
moror is in if you wish to sell it.  Any buyer wil break it down anyway.

Robert N. Blair  Yellow 65BJ8  rnbmail at yahoo.com