[Healeys] Trafficator Movement

pennell at cox.net pennell at cox.net
Sun Dec 6 11:55:34 MST 2009

Mark,

I had this issue when restoring my BN7 some time ago.  To take care of the slop in the slot of the long tube I welded two new spots on the short tube in the same location as the orig.  Then with careful use of a Dremel and numerous trial and error fits I got a nice fit of one tube in the other and no rotation of the traf.

Hope this helps
Keith Pennell