[Healeys] harbor freight jacks

Jody Kerr jodyfkerr at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 10:07:17 MST 2009

I also have one of those aluminum "racing jacks" from HF. I've had no
problems lowering cars slowly with it, and this even includes the
heavier ones like my Studebaker. The person who had the problem may
have gotten one from a bad batch.

I find at HF that if one is no good, the whole lot are, and you need
to wait a few months until they get a fresh batch in from China.

Jody

--
http://www.theymightberacing.com/
1953 Studebaker Champion