[Healeys] Harbor Freight Jacks

insptwo at msn.com insptwo at msn.com
Fri Dec 4 12:14:22 MST 2009

I have found, over the years, the one of the best jacks to use is a jack from
a Clark Fork Lift. It scissors under the BJ7 easily even with a flat, and has
a high lift. It will also take a load of weight. Note how heavy fork lifts
are! It fits in the trunk neatly. It may take a little more room than the
Healey jack, but it works so much better.

Bill

BJ7