[Healeys] New BN1 Wiring Harness

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 18:32:29 MST 2009

Donald -

Regarless of what you decide to do, I highly recommend you talk to Peter at:

http://thewiringharness.co.uk/index.htm

And he will make the exact harness you need, to your spec.  Note that not
only the USD is in the toilet, but the GBP is conveniently in the toilet
too, so exchange rates are decent.

Peter is old school, knows everything, and close to retirement, so if you
want a harness from him, better get it now.

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1
'59 Jag Mk IX