[Healeys] Lowering a BJ8 - Cape shocks

Robert Blair rnbmail at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 3 14:16:00 MST 2009

If your brand of gas shocks control the car height that is not good - dont use
them.  Certainly dont use them to set the cosmetic height of the car.
Over-tech is not the way to go unless you are doing a seious chassis makeover
for serious track work - then it becomes a 'different car' from the road car
that we all own and drive.

Standard shocks work fine in my book if in proper working condition.

Robert N. Blair  Yellow 65BJ8  rnbmail at yahoo.com