[Healeys] Longstone Tyres

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 19:29:34 MST 2009

Dan -

I have ordered from them several times.  Very professional and fast.
Shipping fees very reasonable (I don't know how they do it).  I get my tires
from them in the UK to HK in three days.

They have tires no one else has, and they even do special runs with many of
the European tire manufacturers for oddball sizes, like the 5.50x16 Michelin
radials I have on my A90.  No one else in the world has them.

Also if you need tubes, get them from them.  They have proper reinforced
michelin tubes for use in radials.

Highly recommended.

Alan

'52 A90