[Healeys] '63 BJ8?

Richard Kahn tahoehealey at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 1 17:47:35 MST 2009

I'm trying to get the California black plates as a '63 cause the plate says
63. I cannot use it if it is a 64. I argued that YOM plates stand for year of
manufacture not model year. They are considering it.  American cars use to
come out in September dated for the following year. We use to go to the
Autorama every August to see what GM was coming out with for the following
year.
Rich Kahn