[Healeys] travelling assistance in France

robertduquette at sympatico.ca robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Tue Dec 1 08:17:34 MST 2009

Salut Derek!

To me, that's no joke ( but funny, none the less :) ).  Believe me, that does
concern me!  I think what happened is that the plan changed somewhere along
the line and instead of meeting in Lyon, now they're meeting in Paris.  When
he went to change the ticket, the price had changed in a very inadvantageous
way for him and it's much cheaper to take the train.  I'll find out later what
happened.  I'm sure that there's a lesson to be learned here somewhere.

If he can get from Lyon to Paris and meet with his 'friend', then I'll be less
concerned.

Robert Duquette ( My mother's name was O'Reilly and my father's mother's name
was Keenan! And that's my excuse! :) )
Ottawa ON Canada