[Healeys] Trailering/AAA Flatbed Danger

Tom Felts tomfelts at windstream.net
Tue Dec 1 08:02:00 MST 2009

I think the difference is IF you are there watching what they do.

---- Jonathan Einhorn <einhornlawoffice at gmail.com> wrote:

=============
Several years ago my M-5 had to be towed. I requested a flatbed which AAA
sent while I was at work. My wife called a few hours later and said that the
BMW had rolled off the flatbed while they were loading it and the front
bumper fell off after it hit a tree...It was all due to an inexperienced kid
doing the towing for the AAA. Never again. I think the repair costs (which
their insurance paid), were about $5,500.

jon einhorn

--
Jonathan J. Einhorn, Esq.
Attorney & Counselor at Law