[Healeys] travelling assistance in France

robertduquette at sympatico.ca robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Tue Dec 1 07:53:31 MST 2009

Scenery is secondary.  He's going to see a girl.

LOL!  If he does need to talk louder and use the hand gestures, I'll request
that he put a US flag patch on to help your image.

He should know 'some' French.  He was in French immersion for 3 years, way
back when ... but he hasn't had much need to use it.  One might think with my
last name and that I grew up ... ( maybe that's not the right phrase? ) ...
was born and raised in the province of Quebec that there might be some French
language in me somewhere to pass down, but alas, no.

Robert Duquette
Ottawa ON Canada