[Healeys] fuel pump polarity

Awgertoo at aol.com Awgertoo at aol.com
Mon Aug 31 09:50:39 MDT 2009

SU pumps are polarity sensitive and supposedly while they will run for a
while with RP they will die an early death.  Polarity can be changed by
addition of a diode.  My recollection is that polarity was indicated by a  broad
rubber band at the head of the pump--one color meant + and the other meant
-.  If I am not wrong then I am sure someone on this list knows the emmis
and will share it.

Best--Michael Oritt

In a message dated 8/31/2009 11:44:57 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,