[Healeys] Route 66

BJ8 Healeys sbyers at ec.rr.com
Sun Aug 30 10:17:35 MDT 2009

There is a website dedicated to Route 66 that gives a turn-by-turn progress
from the beginning to the end.  I printed off all of these instructions
because doing 66 is on my bucket list for someday, hopefully soon.  There is
a set of maps available as an alternative to printing the instructions.

See http://www.historic66.com

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry