[Healeys] 100S

wilkmanracing at aol.com wilkmanracing at aol.com
Sun Aug 30 00:44:09 MDT 2009

Actually, the black plate is correct for a passenger car.? The plates used for passenger cars from 1947-1955 used the same sort of number sequence as commercial vehicles used in later plate series.? I've put Year of Manufacture plates on several cars.? In one case, the 1951 plates I tried to register my car with had the same number as a Datsun truck!? As long as that Datsun was on the road, the number could not be used for YOM plates.

Bill Wilkman

BT7