[Healeys] 100S

Patrick and Caroline Quinn p_cquinn at tpg.com.au
Sat Aug 29 16:52:09 MDT 2009

G'day Mark

I don't know anything about California number plates, but I do know a 100S
when I see one.

Yes it is a 100S (or a recent replica) right down to the exhaust pipe in the
correct place. Correct dash, steering wheel, rear vision mirror, slightly
off centre filler cap etc. etc.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia