[Healeys] Old Rt. 66 & Phoenix Car Clubs

Tom Felts tomfelts at windstream.net
Sat Aug 29 08:39:37 MDT 2009

Thanks Dave.  BTW, I see that you do E-Type resto's.  I have a 66 OTS and it competes with my BJ8 for drive time:)

Do you subscribe to Jag-Lovers (E-Type)list?  Lots of good folk there as well as here.

Cheers
Tom
---- Dave Porter <frogeye at porterscustom.com> wrote:

=============
Check with Bob Brown and the lovely Pat. They have done the Rt66 trip a
couple times..
DP

frogeye at porterscustom.com

Porter Customs   2909 Arno NE