[Healeys] Old Rt. 66 & Phoenix Car Clubs

Tom Felts tomfelts at windstream.net
Sat Aug 29 06:33:49 MDT 2009

Hope you have a wonderful drive!  Here's a thought.  Keep a diary and take lot's of photo's so you can share with us when you return.  We keep talking about a 66 tour, so your info will be helpful.

Cheers
tom

---- Carlos Cruz <healey3000bn7 at yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi Fellow Listers,

First my apologies for being off list for quite a while.  There's been a lot of other pressing matters.  I'm in need of some info and thought you guys might be able to help.  I'm planning a road trip for October and was hoping to get some scouting information before hand.  My trip will take me from Chicago to Flagstaff via the Mother Road, Rt. 66, then  down to Phoenix

I've got some tour books but I thought this bunch might be able to shed some light that those books don't cover.  I would be interested to hear of any current or upcoming road construction zones.  More importantly,  I am very interested in hearing your suggestions on "must-sees" or "don't-miss" destinations on the Mother Road. I am also interested in learning of any good, affordable motels along the way.

On a separate but related topic.  I'd like to hear from any Healey guys that live in the Phoenix area.  I've got some questions you might be able to help me with.

Thank you all in advance for your help.  Feel free to contact me off-list if you prefer.

Cheers,
Carlos Cruz
Healeys at autox.team.net