[Healeys] Hard Tops

Mark LaPierre lapierrem at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 29 05:19:10 MDT 2009

Jees Charley, how many hard tops does one guy need.   What does one do with
10
hard tops?

Maybe some day when I am totally bored with the normal Healey Happenings I
will get
around to do something with my old Parish hard top with the artificial grass
head liner.
It appears that all is available now from Smooth Line so that may be doable
later on.

I won't know what to do with a weather tight LBC.

Mark

Curious,   Mark