[Healeys] Another sighting

pennell at cox.net pennell at cox.net
Thu Aug 27 16:25:57 MDT 2009

Listers,

A few days back I was surfing the channels and came across World's Strictest Parents.  It was on CMT I believe.

The scenario of this episode was a family in south Georgia hosted two teens for a week.  The teens were very typical of the behaviors of many today - not fully functional in their own familes, not too respectful of their parents, not really tuned in to school, etc.

The hosting parents had children of their own and the household was well regimented.  Children had rules to follow, chores to perform, and consequences of poor behavior and so forth.  You get the picture.

At one point in the show the father took the visiting teen guy out for a little male bonding by working on a car.  Yes, it was a big Healey.  Appeared to be a BN6 or BN7.  It was red with wire wheels.  Does the car belong to anyone on this list?

Keith Pennell