[Healeys] hubs .. splines - autotightening

Mirek Sharp m.g.sharp at sympatico.ca
Wed Aug 26 18:19:32 MDT 2009

Sort of - the car is meant to be driven.  Rich arranged my paint job a
couple of years back and it is pristine, but I have taken it down dirt roads
since.  I don't go looking for stone chips, but nor do I let fresh paint
dictate the roads I drive on.  Looking back over 35+ years of ownership, my
most enjoyable moments were before the car was worth more than $1000 and I
did not have a chunk of cash invested in it.  Back then I drove it with much
more abandon.

Mirek