[Healeys] bugeye ft wheel bearing

S and T Miller stmiller96 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 26 11:25:10 MDT 2009

Thanks Paul great info.  The list is great for info just like this. Info being
unearthed (from the web world) for the benifit of everyone.  They say misery
loves company and it is comforting to see that other ran into simular issues.
It does appear though that my Moss replacement bearing are correct and that
the issue is in the hub being worn.  Not to say that someone prior to me
owning the car didn't replace the bearings with the same incorrect bearings at
some point?  Because the "play" was the same with the old bearings and the new
ones and it wasn't resolved until I indented the inside of the hub, I would
think that it was the hub. I could be wrong- wrong before and will be again
for sure :)

The Millers
"British Car Nuts"

1957 Austin Healey 100-6 BN4 35299

1959 Austin Healey 100-6 BN4 77219

1965 MGB 40841

1960 Austin Healey Bugeye Sprite AN5 34351