[Healeys] hubs .. splines - autotightening

ATIGHTPROD at aol.com ATIGHTPROD at aol.com
Wed Aug 26 11:03:08 MDT 2009

I use a custom wrench on my knockoffs made by Charlie Hart of the So Cal
Healey club. It's fantastic, no swinging of a hammer, no dings and no chance
of  an errant collision with a wing, shin or toe. Plus I can really "feel"
the  torque on each wheel and it fits right into the trunk with no problem.
It's  lightweight yet strong and is really well made.
    I know Charlie was talking of making more and don't  know if he has or
not, but I'm really pleased with mine, glad I got one when I  did and would
highly recommend them to anyone.
Steven Kingsbury
BN1 #598