[Healeys] [Fwd: RE: K&N Air/Fuel Ratio Monitors]

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Tue Aug 25 22:27:26 MDT 2009

fyi ...

/Hi,/

/ /

/I went back and found that I received some wrong information, I
apologize about that. You are correct; the sensor uses the housing as a
negative ground and it will generate up to 1 volt positive charge. The
monitor then reads that charge. It will light up each light for every
0.1 volt it reads from the sensor. Even with the sensor working that
way, I donb??t know how you would be able to get that to work with a
positive ground vehicle. You would have to somehow isolate the sensor
housing and ground it to the battery separately./

/ /

/James Johnston/

/Tech Support/

/K&N Engineering Inc/