[Healeys] bad connection?

David Z davzu29 at cox.net
Sat Aug 22 10:29:39 MDT 2009

The other day, I was driving my BJ8 and suddenly the fuel guage, tach, brake
lights and turn signals stopped working. I thought is was a bad fuse so I
replaced one and no change. I used a test light and repeatedly touched the
white wire side of the fuse box. About half the time the fuel guage needle
would show the proper fuel level.When I removed the test light, the fuel
needle would drop to empty. Seems like a bad connection or ground somewhere,
but where do I start checking? Thanks, David Z.