[Healeys] Ice Cream Social

Jwhlyadv at aol.com Jwhlyadv at aol.com
Fri Aug 21 16:34:29 MDT 2009

Bluegrass Club will be hosting our Ice Cream Social on August 30th at 7 PM
in Louisville Ky. We are a week late because unlike most clubs we had to
wait  until our President finished his college education.

This year we will be hosting it amidst the unique  architecture of Norton
Commons (h_ttp://www.nortoncommons.com/default.asp_
(http://www.nortoncommons.com/default.asp) )

Careful coordination between City Zoning Officials and representatives of
the real estate company representing Norton Commons (really just me and Bill
 Wilding came up with this while drinking Corona's) will allow the town to
close off  it's main street for us and we will be having a car display.

This year we will feature gelato from _gelato  gilberto_
(http://www.gelatogilberto.com/cappuccino_4_002.htm)   Healey owners get a second scoop free!

Everyone who attends is guaranteed to win a door prize  from
_http://www.cafepress.com/healeyadventure_ (http://www.cafepress.com/healeyadventure)

Come join us!

Jim  Werner
Louisville, KY