[Healeys] GPS Info for Dummies

Bob robertlarson at att.net
Fri Aug 21 15:19:26 MDT 2009

Amen...

The only advantage to an installed version is possibly a larger display
and less likelihood of
it being stolen.

Be leery when the dealer say, "Sure, no problem, just turn around and
bend over.".

For the $300 "upgrade" you could have a new one with all the bells and
whistles or 2 excellent
units and have one for the Healey too.  I'm on my 4th Garmin but still
have spent less than a
single factory or dealer installed unit.   I was an early adopter back
in the mid 90's.

Bob
55 BN1