[Healeys] 2009 National Ice Cream Social

Len and/or Marge Hartnett thehartnetts at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 21 14:47:35 MDT 2009

In 2006, the fourth Sunday in August was designated as the day to hold a
National Ice Cream Social.  The goal was to get our Healeys out of their
garages or from under their covers and put them in public view.  Golden Gate
Austin Healey Club will hold its fourth annual Ice Cream Social in Vacaville,
CA, this Sunday.  I hope that other groups across the nation, whether Clubs or
just groups of Healey owners, will be going to the local ice cream purveyor
and showing off our fantastic
LBCs.

Happy Healying!

(The Other) Len