[Healeys] Beware Heritage Trust Manuals on CD

Eric Frenken lists at brits-n-pieces.com
Fri Aug 21 00:36:17 MDT 2009

Jack,

the real trick is not to use the newest version of the Adobe Reader. Just
take the version which is on the CD. I had the same problem and after
downgrading to Adobe - I think it was version 6 - it worked like a charm.
Keep in mind as already pointed out to use XP.

Best regards

Eric
http://brits-n-pieces.com

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----