[Healeys] Beware Heritage Trust Manuals on CD

Jack Feldman qualitas.jack at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 13:28:00 MDT 2009

I picked up a copy of the MGC Manuals disk at the MGC gathering. I can't get
it to work. I can get through the ;menus, but when I try to open one of the
manual files I get the hour glass for about7 seconds, then nothing. I
downloaded the latest version of Adobe Acrobat. Foxit just gave an error
message when trying to open the files.

A call to Moss reveled they no longer sell them. It may be because they
aren't well made, or that *they don't work with Vista.
*
If you do get a copy, be sure you can return it.

Jack