[Healeys] Girling brake boost ratio

Mark Schneider mandmschneider at comcast.net
Thu Aug 20 11:32:14 MDT 2009

Listers,

Questions about the Lockheed replacement servo.  I have had one in my
BJ8 for several years.  Every once in awhile the brakes seem to grab
somewhat harshly at the very end of a  deceleration and stop.  Usually
it releases as soon as I remove my foot from the brake pedal.
However, occasionally as I then begin to accelerate from a stop I can
feel a slight drake and a release of the brakes.  Can anyone explain
this?  Does anyone have a Lockheed manual?

Marks 3
'66 BJ8